Upper and lower extremity surgery including:
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder Labral Reconstruction
- Knee Meniscal Surgery
- Knee ACL Reconstruction
- Treatment with Biologics
MEDICAL LEGAL EVALUATIONS
Services for Attorneys, Insurers, and Government Entities include:
- Independent Medical Examination (IME) for personal injury cases.
- Agreed Medical Evaluation (AME) & Qualified Medical Evaluation (QME).
- Medical record review & standard of care reviews, opinions as to causation, impairment, and medical care & treatment.
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Practicing according to the standards of professionalism of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr. Klassen is an Advocate for the Facts and provides his opinion on cases for both defense & plaintiffs. He has extensive training in the proper diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. He is experienced in orthopaedic injuries, whether from motor vehicle accidents, sports activities or industrial incidents.